Assign flag for followup
You'll be able to assign a user to a flag for follow up and by default the follow up will be assigned to you. If you assign the followup to someone else, they will receive an email notification.
Attach files to fields
In field administration, you can now enable the file attachment feature for any field, both existing and new. When a response is added, users can attach files such as PDFs, images, or videos. To add or remove files from existing responses, use the menu dots to the right of the response.
Quick apply copy to campaign
Users can now quickly copy entities from one campaign to another, making them visible in both campaigns. However, this action does not copy the fields or responses associated with the entity.
Scheduled account deactivation
Both new and existing users can be deactivated after a specific date. For example, if you need to disable a large number of activist accounts after an upcoming lobby day, you can do so efficiently and quickly.
Quality of Life
- With the updates, it's now possible to set the default mapping to show the best address in the map view instead of all addresses.
- You now have the ability to access assessments through the API.
- As an organizer, you can now create new people if you have turf restrictions.
- The redistricting process has been improved with small fixes, including updated districts, which are now available.
- The districts are now updated in the background for several days, ensuring they are always up to date.