Badges that visually spotlight a response
On an entity profile, you have the option to display a custom badge based on a response. In this way, you can visually indicate that someone, for example, has signed a membership card, confirmed a volunteer activity, or cares about a particular issue.
Search by name filter on the WallChart
You can now use the quick filter on the WallChart to search for people by their First, Middle, Last or Preferred Name.
Entities count on the Activity Stream
You can now view the number of entities in a campaign on the Activity Stream.
Filter by state house/senate and federal districts
You can now filter by state house/senate and federal district on the WallChart.
Added the ability to move fields to a different section
Flag for Follow Up
Flag for Follow Up is now redesigned to appear as a bookmark on an entity profile.
Updates to the Action Builder API
- You can now utilize the API to remove people/entities from a campaign
- You can now utilize the API in order to archive responses
Quality of Life
- Renamed nickname to preferred name
- Reinstated preferred name to the standard export
- Reinstated preferred language option to the toplines
- Addition of a back to WallChart button from an entity profile
- Disentangled the user added from source (now an address can be both confirmed and user
- Added the ability to map Action Builder Assessments to Action Network tags via the sync
Please sign in to leave a comment.