In rare instances, records may not update as intended during the sync. A fix for this is on the backlog.
Following the steps below will force the sync to run and update records if updates did not occur where they should have.
- In Action Builder, create a field (ex. "Manual Sync") and a response (ex. "Run")
- In Action Network create a tag ( ex. "Force-Sync")
- In Action Builder, on the Integration tab, add a mapping for the field and tag
- In Action Builder, use the Quick Apply to 'Add Response' to every person/entity you need updated
- Wait for the sync to run, which generally takes an hour
Please be aware that:
- Records only update when a change happens
- You can do this to force the ANAB sync to run
- This will update any tags and responses that didn't run prior
- After you force the sync it should go back into regular sync
- In the future, you can continue to use the sync field, but you will first have to remove the response from everyone, and then use Quick Apply to re-apply the response