Sign-up for our 100 series Action Builder training!
Live trainings are held Thursdays at 3 pm ET.
101 - Getting Started with Action Builder
New to Action Builder? Then this training is where you start. Join us for a live training where we will explore the core elements of your new organizing tool. From this training, you can expect to learn how to:
- Accept your user account invitation and login
- Save your instance of Action Builder to your phone’s home screen for 1-tap access
- Reset a forgotten password
- Create a new user account
- Navigate the interface and find help resources
- Set-up a new campaign
102 - Tasks
Ready to get to work organizing? Join us for a live training where we will dig into our Tasks feature. Learn how Action Builder can make completing follow up tasks, in the office or in the field, quick and easy! From this training, you can expect to learn how to:
- Create, edit, and manage tasks
- Add task due dates, descriptions, and To-Dos
- Create targets for your tasks
- Create turfs manually and with the Auto-create feature
- Assign turf to individuals and teams
- View and complete your own tasks
103 - Data Structures and Uploads
Are you an Admin responsible for getting lists into Action Builder? Then this training is for you! Join us for a live training where we will cover data structures, uploading lists, and creating and managing fields and responses. From this training, you can expect to learn how to:
- Create a section and add fields and responses
- Utilize templates to create an upload file for entities, info, connections and shifts
- Troubleshoot common .CSV file issues on uploads
- Manage, edit, and archive fields and responses
- Add and manage entities and connections
104 - Action Network Integration
Do you want to learn how to effectively mobilize and organize activists and build power with the Action Network and Action Builder integration? Join us for a live training where we will step through the process of syncing our sister toolsets! We will also cover some real-life scenarios that apply to various types of progressive movement organizing.
For example, if someone signed up for an event, or signed a petition on Action Network, you can make your activists’ info appear ‘magically’ in Action Builder, or if someone tells you they want to opt in to emails or text messages, you can tap subscribe in Action Builder, and they’ll be added to your Action Network list! From this training, you can expect to learn how to:
- Use your Action Network API key to add the integration (Action Builder Admins only)
- Enable the integration on a campaign
- Generate and utilize the Action Builder "Magic Tag"
- Several methods of adding tags to activists in Action Network
- Map Action Builder response to Action Network tags