This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) applies to customers’ use of the Action Builder Organizing Toolset, including any users of a customer’s instance of the Toolset each of whom are individually subject to this Policy. Capitalized terms contained in this Policy, that are not otherwise defined herein, shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Master Terms.
Changes to Policy
Action Squared may change this Policy by posting an updated version of the Policy at www.actionbuilder.org and such updates will be effective upon posting.
A customer’s violation of this Policy will be considered a material breach of the Master Terms and/or other agreement governing the customer’s use of the Services.
Customers may not, and may not allow any third‐party, including its users, to use Services to display, store, process or transmit, or permit use of Services to display, store, process or transmit:
- Material that infringes or misappropriates a third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Hate‐related or violent material, and/or material advocating discrimination against individuals or groups;
- Obscene, excessively profane material. libelous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable material;
- Material advocating or advancing criminal hacking, cracking, or phishing;
- Malicious material, including material that supports or facilitates unlawful, hateful, discriminatory, or violent causes ;
- Unlawful software;
- Malicious code, such as viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses and other harmful or malicious files, scripts, agents or programs; or
- Material that violates, encourages or furthers conduct that would violate any applicable laws, including any criminal laws, or any third‐party rights, including publicity or privacy rights.
Customers may not use the Services to, nor allow its users or any third‐party to use the Services to:
- Upload, distribute, disseminate, or offer to do the same: any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, excessively profane, hateful, violent, or otherwise objectionable material, or promote, support or facilitate unlawful, hateful, discriminatory, or violent causes;
- Upload any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Conduct multi‐level marketing, such as pyramid schemes and the like;
- Use the services in any manner that violates any applicable industry standards, third party policies or requirements that Action Squared may communicate to its users;
- Use the Services in a manner that is inconsistent with the Purpose (as defined in the Master Terms);
- Introduce any keystroke logging or any other monitoring code into the Services;
- Impersonate another person, entity or Action Squared (via the use of an email addressor otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent themselves;
- Use the Services in any way that violates the rights of others, including their right to privacy and to be free from harassment or discrimination;
- Use information that has been uploaded to the Services (including the personal information of third parties that has been collected as part of a campaign) for any purposes other than the purposes of the campaign for which such information has been collected;
- Promote, facilitate or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with other users' enjoyment of the Services;
- Engage in activity in connection with illegal peer‐to‐peer file sharing;
- Engage in or promote gambling, or run a gambling operation;
- Operate an "open proxy" or any other form of Internet proxy service that is capable of forwarding requests to any end user or third party‐supplied Internet host;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a Services-related system or network or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a Services-related system or network, or to perform any security integrity review, penetration test, load test, denial of service simulation or vulnerability scan on any Services-related system or network;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Services;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Services or reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Services’ administration display;
- Use the Services in any manner that would disparage Action Squared or its affiliates;
- Jeopardize the security of your Services account or anyone else's (such as allowing someone else to log on as you on the Services);
- Interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by removing, disabling, circumventing or otherwise creating or implementing any workaround to any copy protection, rights management or security features in or protecting the Service or the content;
- Modify, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, of the Services or any content or source code;
- Use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or others’ content or information not in accordance with our Master Terms of Service without our prior written consent; or
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services not in accordance with our Master Terms without our prior written consent.