Accessing Your Unique Action Builder Instance
When an organization signs up for Action Builder, they get their own unique instance of the toolset. To access your account, you will need an invitation from your campaign organizer or administrator. They will send you an email with your login information, which will include the URL specific to your organization.
Accepting the Invitation and Setting Your Password
Once you receive your invitation email, click on the link to accept the invitation. This will take you to the Action Builder login page where you can set your password. Be sure to set a secure and memorable password. The system will automatically log you in after you set your password.
Pro Tip: Add Action Builder to Your Smartphone Home Screen
To make it easy to access Action Builder, we recommend adding the URL to your organization's instance to your bookmarks and/or smartphone home screen.
Here's how to do it:
- In Safari, tap the share arrow at the bottom of the screen and select "Add to Home Screen".
- In Chrome, navigate to the Action Builder website, click on the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Add to Home Screen".
- Note: Adding Action Builder to your home screen is optional and not necessary to use the toolset.
- Action Builder can only be accessed by invitation.
- Check your spam folder if you don't see your invitation email.
- Invitations are only valid for three days.
- If your invitation email is more than three days old, contact your campaign organizer or administrator to send another invitation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.