This feature is available to all users
Map View allows you to visualize your Wall Chart, seeing home addresses and worksites and their physical location on the map. Map View will even plot your location on the map to help you gauge which locations are the closest and plot your route. From the Map View, you can also run queries, plot specific addresses, add Assessments, Info and Relationships, and jump to individual profile pages.
Navigating Map View
Map View's navigation is simple and intuitive, allowing you to quickly and easily pull up the information you need from the map. To get to the Map View, click on the map button on the top right corner of the Wall Chart:
Individual addresses in Map View are color coded based on the Assessment level of the individual who lives at that address. If multiple individuals live at the same address, the address will appear as a larger dot with a home icon and a number indicating the number of individuals at that address.
To pull up an individual's information, just click or tap on the address and the topline will appear, just like in the Wall Chart. You can contact the individual, update his or her information, or use the "Actions" button to add new assessments, info, or relationships. To go back, click on the button at the top right corner of the box.
When clicking on addresses or worksites with multiple individuals, a list will appear of all the individuals at that location. To enter information, click on the individual and their topline will appear. Use the up arrow in the top right corner to go back to the list.
Customizing Map View
You can customize Map View to make it work for your specific campaign's needs.
Using the Display filter, you can choose which addresses are mapped and limit the list to the addresses most relevant for your work. Map View gives you five options to map:
- Best Addresses - Maps only one address per individual, choosing the best address available. Addresses marked as Confirmed are considered the best address. If no address is confirmed, then addresses that are user added are next best, followed by addresses that were bulk added.
- Best, Exclude Worksites - Maps only one address per individual, but it removes worksites from the view.
- All Addresses - Maps all addresses in Action Builder, potentially multiple for one individual
- All, Exclude Worksites - Maps all addresses, potentially multiple for one individual, but it removes worksites.
- Worksites Only - Removes any addresses that are not listed as worksites in the Jobs object.
Using the filter option, you can run queries in Map View, the same as you would do in Wall Chart. Check out our articles on Query Builder for more information.